Way back in November I screwed up a Sophie purse I'd knit out of Noro. It's been sitting nearly ready to go in my WIP drawer ever since. I used today's sewing time to fix it up once and for all. I cut off the bottom (which had felted into a funny shaped trapezoid) and then installed a raspberry coloured zipper. When I sewed up the bottom the fabric flared out a little as machine sewn wool is wont to do. That ugly bell shaped purse wasn't going to cut it, so I took in the sides a little to compensate. Et voila! Insta-birthday present for one of my nieces. Good thing I didn't leave it to the last minute. It has to be in Canada by tomorrow. Whoops! Bad Auntie Caro.